"I want my Wife (Kenny Saint Brown' Back"- Eddy Remedy


Eddy Ashiedu-Brown
 Having separated from his wife for over 8 Years Eddy Ashiedu-Brown a.k.a. Eddy Montana, a former member of the defunct musical group, Remedies, has been living amidst controversies. The musician is reported seeking the face of God in other to have his beautiful wife back(Kenny Saint Brown) a gospel singer who was recently reported by some online media publication to have cried out loneliness. the question now is, What s keeping the Two to get back together for the sake of Loneliness, their Two children and their future. Recently, I spoke with Eddy Remedy who now loved to be called Eddy and he described his 'Legal' wife as a woman with good heart and soft mind."Pye, I loved my wife, I want her back. I loved my children and I want them back. We are made mistake, we are hurt and sad about what happened but I don't care about what it will take, but I want my wife back" Eddy said. According to Eddy, he said, he would love to have his wife back because it has not been easy living without her but what I still have is good relationship with my children. Asking him what is new about him, he said, he just did a collaboration with 2face Idibia and Don Jazzy. The video was directed by award winning Clerence Peters.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post