Video: Abuja Big Girl Who slept with A politician per night for just 300,000 found worms in her private part


Recent visit to one neighbouring hospital close toNyanya Local Government Area, Hospital bla… bla… bla… (promised not to disclosed it)
A lady who confesses about how she slept with a Politician during the election period, now have wormsin her private part (graphic photo above) She says:

” He took me for a night which he promise to give me 300k for a night stand without using condoms which I agreed because I needed money to buy my handout, as a student you will understand what am saying… I took the offer after when we were done I thought he
will give my cheque but he pay with cash, 300k on my palm within a week I can’t remember what and what I buy with it, the cash just went off like a wind 300k in one week.. this is serious, I was shock when I heard that read more after the cut “After the money shock, I start noticing something strange within me, I am not seeing my period but am always on pain with blood all over me, so the pain keep increasing day by day after a week of pain I decided to go to a doctor for proper check up, so I call
on a friend she took me to this hospital and the
moment I open up my legs worms was all over the
floor and within me eating me up…..
Wow I take the cut there because I can’t complete the
whole story
Watch for yourself and download
DOWNLOAD

3 Comments

Previous Post Next Post