Fathia Balogun's Confession "I Can Still Have Sex With Saidi Balogun"

fathia_balogun_jpg49ee5bd6d285be897ea7647061298272
Can Saidi Balogun still perform his ‘natural duty’ as husband to you? That was the question that was posed to Yoruba actress, Fathia Balogun about his estranged husband which earned a shocking response.
 “If it is my turn, it is my turn. If Saidi is married up to 10 wives, won ma pin ojo ni. So, when it is my turn on Friday, no one would argue with me that Friday is not my day. Don’t you get, nobody will argue about that,” she said.

 In her latest interview with City People, Fathia Balogun cleared the air on the current status of her relationship with her estranged hubby and father of her three kids.
 Although a purported divorce papers between the two is now in circulation, she claimed, “Yes I am still married to Saidi Balogun.”
 “Even on our engagement day, it was said that ‘Mee ni Olorun wi, Saidi can marry 4 wives, 3, 20. Iya le ni mi (I am his first wife). They can come in it, doesn’t matter now.”
 The actress said, “Saidi Balogun is my kids father. He is my friend and my mentor. He taught me so much. He is going to remain my best friend.”
 “Hmmm… I want to say something today; I don’t really want to talk about my relationship with my children’s father. It is a thing of the past and I don’t really want to talk about it. Saidi and I are best friends and it is going to be like that. Fine, he had an accident, and I was there all through, we were together. Let it just be like a natural and normal thing. We are friends and that is just it,” she averred.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post