Nigerian man Living in US resulted in drinking Garri and Groundnut to protest agaisnt Aregbesola inability to pay Osun Workers (PHOTO)

Akogun Itunu Akorede's photo.

Akogun Itunu Akorede changed his profile picture.
11 hrs · Edited · 
I have been doing this for the past few days to protest against aregbesola. I will not eat until he pays the workers.
He is Itunu Akorede who recently launched an initiative called "Empowering the Young Nigerians" in the United State
According to him, ''With the Osun labour union threatening industrial action coupled with the petition from the judge and the impeachment/investigation by the house, the aregbesola paid press said Osun begins process to pay workers. Now which process is that? I'm not God but I know aregbesola is messed up for now...
 

With the Osun labour union threatening industrial action coupled with the petition from the judge and the impeachment/investigation by the house, the aregbesola paid press said Osun begins process to pay workers. Now which process is that? I'm not God but I know aregbesola is messed up for now.
When things were strange last year people started saying a very good prayer which I am going to say today. People said " if you see nothing wrong in the government of GEJ, may God treat ur life like Nigeria is under GEJ's administration". Now for those who think it's right for any government under any condition not to pay it's workers their salaries, holding back what is rightfully their's, may God hold back what will give you joy. I have not cursed o, I have only prayed to GOD.
 — feeling determined.
Like · Comment · 

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post