LATE ACTOR, AJIGIJAGA’S SECOND WIFE IS PREGNANT + THREE THINGS THE WORLD NEVER KNEW ABOUT HIM

ajigijaga pregnant wife
Taiwo, 2nd Wife Of Ajigijaga 
Ajigijaga and Taiwo’s marriage in November 2012 created buzz in the society and in the media considering the yawning gap in their ages. But to the besotted couple, age was just a number. While the famous actor was close to 60, his new bride was 26. The famous actor in his response to questions on why he was marrying a younger lover said:
“The issue of age is nothing here. What we have in common and that is abounding is love. Though I have other children from my former wife whom I did not actually marry legally, my new wife means the whole world to me. This is my first time of getting married in life. I love her and she loves me, that is all that counts. It’s about love, not age.”
At the burial in Akiale, Ogun State, it was obvious Taiwo was in her last trimester and may soon deliver. Her first child to the late actor, a boy christened Olamilekan Rahman is barely one and a half years old and would soon have company in the soon to be delivered baby.
The late actor, according to family sources died in his birthday month, July.
However, hours after the interment of the remains of veteran actor, Muftau Sanni Adio popularly known as Ajigi Jaga, his first son, Rasheed, has described him as a wonderful and loving father. Rashidi, told E24-7 MAGAZINE, that unlike the toughie character he often played in movies, he was a caring man and father.
Speaking about his late dad, he said, “He was my father and nobody can know him better than me. There were three things I knew about him: He was a very religious person, and he inculcated that in us as well. He never joked with his prayers. He was also very truthful, and he kept his promises. If he told you he will go somewhere with you, he would do just that. The last thing is that he was very generous, and he was always giving to people. He hated to see anybody lacking around him.”
ajigijaga burial photosAccording to Rashidi, his father’s on-screen character was very different from his real self. He said, “You know he was an actor and that was what put food on his table. It was not his real character at all; his behavior at home was far different from what you watched in movies.”
On the circumstances surrounding his death, Rashidi said, “He wasn’t sick. He actually fell off a bike during an accident, and he was even getting better before he died. I was still with him on Monday, and we spoke till about 12pm on Thursday. I was on my way to Lagos from Abeokuta when I was called on the phone that he couldn’t talk again. When I got there, he was gasping for breath, and I carried him, asking what was wrong with him. By the time I placed him on my chest, he gave up. It was just like he was waiting for me.”
He continued, “He was buried at Akinale after Wasimi in Abeokuta because he was a prince there. His elder brother is the current king of the town.”
Rashidi, who is a Fuji artiste, noted that his father supported his choice of career. In his words, “He gave me his support; you know music and movies are all under entertainment.
Ajigijaga’s first wife, who gave birth to Rashidi and two others died 13 years ago.
Source: E24-7 MAGAZINE

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post