British Man Gets Hillarious Hoover Tatoo on His Penis

A barman who had a Henry the Hoover tattooed around his crotch has revealed he hates the design but can’t face the painful removal procedure.
Lewis Flint, now 21, was just 16 and under the legal age, when he had the inking of the vacuum cleaner drawn.
 As well as the artwork on the front – which has the hose in the obvious place – he has a black cable tattooed around his hip and a socket on his bottom.
Flint said the novelty tattoo has sent dates making a clean getaway.
But the laser surgery required to get rid of it would prove too painful to face.
Flint regrets getting his novelty tattoo as a teenager
“When I first got it done aged 16 I couldn’t stop getting it out, I got loads of attention and I was a bit of a local hero, I loved it.
“But I was with a girl recently and I liked her, things were going well until we got naked.

“When she saw it she said ‘What’s that? I am off!’ I was gutted, I never thought I would regret my tattoo when I got it done.”
Unsurprisingly, mum Rachel is not a fan of the body art.
She said: “I completely understand why the poor girl ran away and she could have been a keeper.
“I can’t believe he has had the tattoo, it must be off-putting for a lot of girls. You can’t take him seriously as it is ridiculous.”
Lewis revealed his teenage self had also considered a peeled banana in the same spot.
“I thought I would get it done and it would be funny, a bit of attention. The tattooist didn’t know I was only 16.
“I feel like the joke is about me now, I am not telling the joke. Henry needs switching off."
He’s terrified of getting laser surgery to remove the tattoo
The frustrated man put himself forward for laser surgery to get the design removed, in a bid to boost his love life.
“When I think about that night the girl walked out it does haunt me and puts me off showing it to other women in the future.
“I know laser removal is painful but never getting laid again would be more painful.”
But the pain proved too much and he halted the procedure after a few minutes.
“The thought of that going round near my balls is unbearable.I don’t know how people put up with 20 minutes of it.
“Laser is too painful for me to get rid of this tattoo, I am going to have to put up with it.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post